Tuesday, January 6, 2009

North Carolina

Calvin was so good on the plane. There was a lot of extra seats, so Calvin got his own. Granny and Dad picked us up from the airport, but I was so excited that I forgot to take pictures...

Mackenzie wanted to hold that baby! "Can I hold him?" she kept asking over and over! So funny!


Once she got him, she didn't want to let go!

We had to trick Grant into holding Calvin.


Mackenzie was singing Calvin her own version of Old MacDonald.

Calvin's first trip to La Concina! YUM!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the picture of him with the menu! What does his bib say in that first picture??

    I miss you guys! Have a fabulous time back home but don't forget to come back to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man!!! I miss you guys so much!! Calvin is getting soooo big!! I bet he is starting to crawl and get into everything... What a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete