Thursday, March 5, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, no new pictures... I just wanted to let everyone know that after 9 long months...

Calvin is FINALLY sleeping through the night!

It's been two weeks now and so I think that it's official. For the first few nights he woke up once and cried for about 20 minutes and then went back to sleep. Now, we never hear a peep from him until the morning! It's so wonderful!

Now if only I could do the same...I still can't sleep through the night!

*Special Thanks to Aunt Debby!

And a special Congratulations to my best friend Rachel and her husband Nate on their 9 month arrival...Gabriel is beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. yay for calvin!! i know what you mean about getting yourself to sleep through the night now... that does take some time!!! i can't remember if it ever happens???? or if we're just doomed to always wake up from now on?? let me know if you ever sleep through the night.
    congrats. to rachel. i saw pics. on facebook but couldn't comment b/c i'm not a "friend"... he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Aunt Debby. Yay for Cal and Yay for you! You can do hard htings. I hope you are having a fabulous actual birthday with your "actual" family!
    love you-mom (well not actually...but sort of)LOL

    ReplyDelete