Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Calvin Mark!

A year ago... I can't believe that Calvin is already one! I miss my little baby Calvin, but I love the new big boy one too! Nick and I are so blessed to have such a sweet boy in our lives! Yay for Calvin!
Calvin had a great birthday! He got this cute "Hop on Pop" stuffed toy from GG and Pa!



He is pretty good at opening his presents! He loves to tear the paper.

He got the book to match! We LOVE books!



A cute new church shirt from Aunt Debby!

Aunt Ashley, Ryley and Jackson came to visit! They brought Calvin a balloon and more books. YAY!


4 comments:

  1. Yay... I have been waiting!!! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Calvin... crazy to think they are already 1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that second picture is adorable! his smile...ah! can't believe he's already one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hop on Pop is the first book I ever read by myself! Yay for turning one! give Cal an extra hug and kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete