Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fine...

...here is a new post with no feathers, but there will undoubtedly be more...
Next Thursday we will be packing our car and getting ready for the long drive back east. We are so ready to leave. I"m not so sure that I'm ready to pack our entire apartment or for a 3 day drive with a 19 month old, but we'll get through it!

Poor Calvin is so exhausted and tired of being here!
I wish that I could say that I am working as hard as Nick, but alas, all I can do is pack and clean!
Nick brought some boxes from work and Calvin was in heaven!
He had a very busy morning!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute in that box. You guys can drop cal off sometime and get a bunch of your packing done with Cal out of the way!! Let me know if/when you wanna do it. We need to spend some time with our cousin before he leaves. Watch him be three before we see him again! lol. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOOONT GOOOOOO!!! lol... we will miss you guys!! BTW- thanks for going last night!

    ReplyDelete