Thursday, February 4, 2010

Maybe I'm just spoiled...

...but I need a sewing room!
I've grown in a house where my mom had an ENTIRE room devoted to sewing. Nothing but sewing machines on tables, shelves full of fabric and patterns, drawers full of thread and everything else you could imagine! I really LOVE to sew, but lately I have just not had the motivation to get there...
The green tub contains my sewing machine, fabric, and ribbon. The top boxes have patterns and some fabric.

This box is my new embroidery machine that had only been used once and stacked on top are projects that are incomplete and didn't fit into a bow or tub.

Here is my ironing board that is also used as a table for cutting out projects. And next to it is my sewing box FULL of thread and pins and scissors.


This is the process of taking out the machine...

empty box

My machine set up and my cutting station in the background.


At the end of this process I DO in fact have a "sewing room." BUT when my projects are completed for that day I have to return everything back to where it came :(

I know I am spoiled but whenever I get the urge to sew I look at my green tub and just turn around and walk out of the room! It's too much work!!

One day...


3 comments:

  1. Oh I TOTALLY agree!! I wish I had a craft/scrapbooking/sewing room filled with thousands of dollars worth of supplies. I didn't tell Cody this, but for Christmas this past year, all I wanted was fabric cutting scissors. I didn't get them, since I didn't tell him...but oh, I still think about the day I'll have them. haha lame, I know! I just wish I had a craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah! Some day we will have our own sewing rooms!

    ReplyDelete