Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It must be contagious...

I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow... I can't believe it! Well, I can't believe how fast the time went, but I am definitely feeling it! I honestly don't think that I have EVER been this tired and sore in my life!


Unfortunately, I've had trouble sleeping at night so I find myself napping any chance I get during the day! These little cat naps are usually on the couch while Calvin is running around, but he is pretty good at leaving me alone for a while. Sometimes he wakes me up to ask for a fruit snack or movie, but lately I've been waking up from these naps to this...





After moving his blanket I also found this...

He drew ALL over himself with pens and then stuck one in each sock for safe keeping while he slept!

This nap was actually a result of the fever that he had last week. Poor Cal, he was so pitiful. I don't think I have ever seen him as quiet and still as he was that day!

1 comment:

  1. I love teh crayins in the socks. And you should have added a picture of you. You look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete