Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Roxboro!

What a sweet baby! I was SO excited that this little sailor suit finally fit! Isn't it adorable? I know that his head is all crooked and weird, but he has a little smile and I couldn't resist!


BEST FRIENDS!

Calvin looked so comfortable!

Brothers!



Every one wanted to hold Harry! He was in heaven!

Anna and Harry Aunt Ruth could put him to sleep every time she held him!




Mindy! "Babies kinda rock my world!"

Good food!

"Precious!"

Calvin fell asleep while coloring!

Mom rocking Harry on the porch.

Slave girl peeling the beans! Calvin LOVED Logan! Granny Jo was in Alaska for the first week we were there, but she finally got to hold her baby!



Anna and Micheal at Cheesecake Factory.

Me and Nick

Me and Granny :)

Unfortunately my camera died and I didn't get pictures of the wedding, but Nick took this one on his phone... it was a LONG, humid, morning!






5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like you enjoyed your trip home! I am seriously loving on baby Harry, he just keeps getting more adorable! I love him in his sailor suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you got to be in Roxboro!!! Love seeing the boys with the family. I am tryng to get them to come visit. Logan says he might come and see a baseball game but I am afraid baseball might be over...they will play again in the spring. It was such fun to go and be a part of the party. Loved every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Calvin in that last picture is so cute! And I love Brandison in his sailor suit! Sweet chuggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang auto-correct.
    Sweet CHUBBERS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures. harry got SO big on that short trip. and i LOVE that last picture of cal. so sweet. glad to have you home though.

    ReplyDelete