Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lunch

Calvin and I have recently started watching the Food Network every afternoon while Harry takes a nap. I love to watch anything that is not a cartoon or on the Disney channel, but Calvin will sit and watch Giada. I know, Giada is every ones favorite.
Well every now and then she will make something that Calvin and I just have to try.


 We loved these so much that I make them at least once a week. They are soooo easy to make and they taste so good!


I'm not going to lie, these looked better than they tasted. Maybe it's because I didn't add all the hot sauce or chili powder to spare Calvin's taste buds. The honey mustard was good and the chicken was really crispy, but bland.

Calvin thought it was really fun to make things that Giada made. And Harry loved to eat it!


No comments:

Post a Comment