Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cleaning WEEK!

I have been trying to clean the house all week and I feel like I have gotten no where. Before this week I have just been to lazy to clean, but Nick took off last Thursday and cleaned the house while I was at school. It was nice to come home to a clean kitchen and living room, but I felt awful that he had to be the one to clean. I am very old fashion and I believe that men go to work and women clean and cook for their husbands. When I don't have the house clean at the end of the night when Nick comes home from work, I feel like I didn't do my part. This week I just got tired of not doing my part and feeling bad everytime he came home, so I have been making myself clean. I have found that once I get started, it's a lot easier to keep cleaning. So, eventhough I have been cleaning all this week and it still feels messy, I feel better when Nick comes home. When it is time to go to bed, I feel like I did a good days work and that I deserve a good sleep. I hope that I can keep up with my cleaning and actually get the house so completey clean. I better get started now!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Have fun doing it now before baby is here, then you'll never have a free minute to do a good cleaning!!! I also am old fashion in that way of thinking. Although, sometimes I just fell guilty because I get to stay home and play all day while Michael is working and going to school!! Oh well, they knew it when they married us, right!

    ReplyDelete