Monday, November 12, 2007

Surprise!


The food!

Ryley ready for the party!

Chris and Laura and Nick with his birthday Coke!

All of Nick's friends from work came too!

Nick opening his presents with help from Ryely!

So I threw a suprise birthday party for Nick a couple of weeks ago and I was very scared that everything would turn out to be a mess...I got Nick up early that morning to get him out of the house. Anna had stayed the night so that she could set up the decorations and food while I took Nick out for a birthday lunch. We went to Chuckarama and then I had to stall by taking him to Best Buy. We still were going to be about an hour before the party was supposed to start and Nick was getting tired. He wanted to go home and relax, but I had to beg him to take me to more stores. He was so mad, and I felt awful. But as soon as he opened the door, all the anger was gone. He said that he was so surprised that he almost had a heart attack! So the party was a hit and Nick got everything he wanted! I want to thank my Mom and Anna, because without them there would have been NO party! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! You should never feel bad about dragging him to stores...it's what we wives are supposed to do! I hope everything went as planned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at www.catyourway.com okay it is not about dogs, but there is quite an awsome kitty involved... and you can see so much for free!!!

    ReplyDelete