Saturday, June 28, 2008

Calvins morning routine

I was watching Calvin this morning, Susan didn't get enough sleep last night because Calvin loves his mommy so much he just wanted to be held by her ALL night long! Of course he slept well for me but when he did wake up I decieded to make a few videos of him. This is his routine every morning; wake up slow, stretch out, poop and then cry. (I took four 30 sec clips with the idea to put the cutiest one on the blog but they were all so cute I deceided to put them all up.)

First he is just waking up and wondering where he is.

Still waking up and stretching out.

He gets a little restless and begins to fill his diaper.

(for Calvins privacy I turned the camera off for a minute)

He is DONE! empty stomach and a full diaper. He can't talk yet but if he could he would be saying, MOMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

(and this is when I go wake Susan up)

3 comments:

  1. He really starts to show the nick in him when he's filling his diaper.... sorry, but its true! Those scrunched up eyebrows are definitely a baby nick trademark! lol.
    Oh and ryley says, "its all okay.... its all okay..." when she heard cal fussing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are blogging. I can never get enough of Calvin! Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Good blog. I'm going to put up some videos, but they aren't nearly as cool. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete