Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random Tag

Mom tagged me!!! I am suppose to write 6 random non important things about myself. I was going to have Nick help me, but he doesn't want to...

1. I cannot go to sleep without putting chap stick on. I have like three chap sticks under my pillow!

2. I love to watch kid shows and movies! I laugh out loud at Spongebob and yell "oh toddles" when I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! I used to get mad at Madeline when she wouldn't tell Steve where Blue's clues are!!

3. I miss school. I know, I'm a freak. I really love sociology and I had the best teachers. I am sad that I had to rush to finish school. I wish that I had more time to soak it all in.

4. This one is for Rachel: I really wish that I had been born in the 19th century. I secretly want to make Pride and Prejudice dresses and wear them around the house all day! Rachel and I want to go to tour England and wear the dresses while we are there! Can't wait!

5. I'm really picky about my music. I have a 1G i-pod with less than 50 songs on it! I have my favorite bands, but even when they come out with new CD's I have a hard time learning to like the new music. I hate listening to the radio because I only know my favorite songs, nothing new.

6. Whenever I'm having a bad day I watch Disney's Alice in Wonderland and sing out loud to the songs! It's just such a silly movie and it makes me smile!

ummm...I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but a lot of them have already been tagged, so I will tag Rachel and Beth!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed at loud at the thing about getting mad at madeline (sorry if i spelled that wrong...)!!
    Oh and I yell out "oh toodles" when mickey mouse clubhouse is on too... its hard not to do it! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chap stick thing. She are so funny. I love to watch the kids shows too...but not sponge bob. ewww. (ha ha)
    I can not imagine how they kept those dresses clen in the movies they all look so nice.

    ReplyDelete