Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Presents...

Cal's Birthday just never seems to end. He keeps getting more presents everyday. This week he got a big box from Grammy, Papa, and John. Grammy requested another video of Cal walking so here he is walking and enjoying the gifts. Thank you!

Cal also got a cute card in the mail on the same day from Aunt Linda and Uncle Eddy. It was a fuzzy chicken. He was a little scared at first but he eventually warmed up to it.




i think this is the last of the gift blogs...

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And I love the O's wrapping paper! Grammy is very on top of things!! I want to see his presents, I'll have to come over and play sometime! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss him walking around my house and crying every time Nate left and how he was in love with Nate's tool box and would rub his pretzels all over it!

    ReplyDelete