Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tag

just for fun... ran out of pictures too!

4 things I love about my husband:
1. He loves me no matter what...
2. His good looks!
3. Hardworking
4. He is a great Dad - Calvin LOVES him!

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. Alice in Wonderland
2. Overboard
3. Say Anything
4. Pride and Prejudice

4 favorite TV shows:
1. The Nanny
2. Greek
3. The Office
4. Anything on HGTV

4 Places I have been:
1. San Fransisco, CA
2. Tucson, AZ
3. Canada
4. Columbia, MS

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Rachel
2. Dad
3. Anna
4. Nick

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Peas and Potpourri
2. Chocolate
3. Cereal
4. Applesauce

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. England (P&P Tour with Rach!)
2. New Zealand
3. Roxboro, NC
4. Tucson, AZ

4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year:
1. Nick graduating!
2. Calvin going to Nursery!
3. Leaving Rexburg!
4. RASUN!!!!!!

People I Tag... Rachel, Anna, Beth

1 comment:

  1. What are peas and potpurri?? isn't what you stick in a sock drawer to make it smell better??

    ReplyDelete