Monday, January 4, 2010

Quick catch up

I am finally getting around to blogging! This is the first "normal" day that I've had since we left Rexburg! Unfortunately I cannot find the camera just yet, so there will be no pictures! Sorry!

The 3 day drive went SO much better than I expected. Calvin was SO good! I cannot believe how well he did in the car for that long! I took some pictures and have a special post to blog, so check back later for more on the trip!

Christmas was wonderful in both MD and NC! It was so nice to spend so much time with family and to eat so much good food! I don't think I ever realized how much food we eat on holidays because we always ate good like that in NC, but after being away for so long and eating mac and cheese all the time, I defiantly appreciate good food a lot more!!! Calvin enjoyed ripping the paper and bringing everyone their presents! He would pick one up and shout "present, present!" Poor little Calvin opened presents, ate way too many sweets, and stayed up late almost an entire week! I was afraid that he would think that that was how we lived on the east coast! But for the past couple of nights he has slept good and taken very good naps and seems to be adjusting well to his new room (thanks to all of his Redskins memorabilia) lol!

We are living comfortably in Chris and Laura's basement and we are so grateful for their hospitality!! Calvin's room is all put together and our room is getting there!

Nick went to work for the first time this morning. I can only imagine how excited he is!

Well that is all for now. Hopefully after some unpacking and cleaning I can find the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment