Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day

I have a lot to be thankful for this Father's day...
This is Nick's second Father's day. Nicholas is the best dad that a little boy could ask for. Nick texts me all day telling me how much he misses Calvin! Every evening after work, Calvin runs to his Dad and Nick runs to Calvin! They are best friends! Any one who knows Nick can see that he loves every second that he gets to spend with his little boy! We are both very lucky to have him!
Nick and I are both blessed to have wonderful Father's too!
We are lucky that we are able to live right down the street from Nick's parents. Dad is always there to give us a good laugh and share chocolate ice cream with! he sometimes even babysits Calvin for us!
We are also lucky to only live 5 hours away from my parents. Calvin loves his Gramps! He might be a little afraid of his lawn mower, but never too shy to give him a hug!
We are so blessed to have such hard working and loving dad's!
I am also very thankful for my Papa on this day. He was very special to me and my family. Calvin and Papa didn't know each other for very long but it was very cute to see the way that they loved each other. Happy Father's Day Papa!
Happy Father's Day to all my special Fathers! I appreciate all that you do and love you even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment