Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First guests

Nick scared everyone with the "emergency c-section" text. I had just gotten my epidural when his heart rate dropped the second time. They asked Nick to leave the room for 30 minutes while I got the epidural and he came back JUST IN TIME to know what was going on. So, it was a little scary because he almost didn't to be there with me! Anyway, Nick texted everyone that Harrison was about to arrive and Grammy was on her way!



Grammy with her baby Harry!

Papa was hoping Harrison would wait two more days, but no such luck! Sorry! So happy that Sister and Elder Albright got to meet Harrison before they left! They had just been set apart hours before! Harrison and Aunt Laura!

Harrison and Aunt Ashley!




2 comments:

  1. I just keep looking at these picturs over and over. It is amazing to me that he is here. That it all worked out. The missionaires got to hold him and my five babies got to be together for one last time at such an important event. You really did amazing. I was so worried and when I walked in to the room, I was prepared for a way different scene, then the one I found. What a relief to see your sweet smile, those sparkly eyes and little accent saying "I'm fine,I know you want him...so here". What an amazing night.What a blessing. Thank you for your strenghth and you positive attitude. You are amazing.(Oh and thank you for the darling little grandson. He is perfect! My little harry. I love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay, I thought there wasn't a pic of me with harry!! glad nick took one! So glad he's here safe and sound! Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete