Monday, June 27, 2011

Grandma and Granny Jo

My Mom and Granny came up after we came home from the hospital. It was SOOO nice to have them here. I can't imagine what I would have done without them!

They sure did love that baby!


The day before they left I was feeling good enough to go out, so we headed to Calvin's favorite "restaurant", Burger King. He loves to play the electronic games.
Grandma went to help him out while Granny and I stuffed our faces with apple pie! It was good!

Harrison's first outing! He slept the entire time!

It was hard to have them leave. I know that 5 hours away is not that far, but I wish they lived a lot closer! Calvin was so done taking pictures!



Thank you so much for all the help, sleep, meals, and chocolate! We can't wait to see you both again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment