Wednesday, November 30, 2011

my boys

Calvin quit taking naps a couple of weeks after we moved into the new house, but if he gets some good playtime outside this is what happens!
He was too tired to eat!
Harry LOVES to swing! There are several playgrounds within walking distance and I can usually put Harry in the swing and go play with Calvin.
Calvin loves his brother so much! He always wants to play with him and help him and feed him. He loves being a big brother!
Harry started sitting up a few weeks ago. He can sit without support for a few minutes. And he can pull himself back up sometimes when he falls back!
I LOVE PANCAKES! Calvin and I made some chocolate chip ones the other day for lunch.
Two of my favorite things: pancakes and Calvin!
Another long day outside!
Nick and Calvin were outside raking leaves and Harry was enjoying the view!
Love this fat baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment