Sunday, February 12, 2012

Keeping busy

Can you tell how sleepy he is? Poor thing was so tired, but I needed him to have a full tummy for bedtime.
So, Nick got an ipad for Christmas. As cool and as fun as it is, I hate it. It's addictive and it had turned my sweet Calvin in a a whinny monster. He would play it all day if I let him and when I don't let him play he throws a huge fit which ultimately ends in screaming and timeout. It's the worst. It's been getting better and easier for him to not play and Friday he actually didn't ask to play it once! So, in attempt to keep myself from getting addicted I bought puzzles... and this is what was keeping me busy before Harrison started crawling.


I've done them a few times now, but I don't think it would be wise to try this again with a crawling baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment