Tuesday, June 12, 2012

one year

I can't believe that it's been a year already.

 I remember everything that happened that day. It's actually a little scary thinking about it now, but I would still do anything to make sure that Harry is happy and healthy. Until recently I used to go through all the what-ifs, but in the end it doesn't matter. Harrison was born just the way he was and I am eternally grateful for the doctors and nurses that were there that day to insure his safety and mine. I am so thankful that he was a healthy 7 pound 8 ounce, 19 1/2 inch baby. I wouldn't change a single thing about him or that day. They were both perfect.
I love that his daddy was there to comfort him.
 And I love his perfectly round little head.
And I love that my boys have each other as a brother and a friend.

Happy Birthday Harrison Brandon! We are so happy that you chose to live with us and be a part of our family. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment