Thursday, June 21, 2012

A visit

My parents, my Granny, and sister Madeline came to visit a few weekends ago. It was so nice to see them. My mom has been to our house before, but for every one else it was there first time seeing it.

Harry went right to his Gramps! And Gramps was nice enough to share his ice with him.

They both loved it!

 Granny Jo bought Calvin a tricycle for his birthday. Even Harry wanted to help put it together!

And then he wanted to ride it!


We went to Fort McHenry that Saturday and we all forgot to bring a camera. It was a really neat experience and we all had fun, but all the walking and the hot sun made some of us tired!

It was so nice to have them visit. They didn't stay for very long. I can't wait for August when I get to go down to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment