Friday, January 18, 2008

I got my hair cut!


Last week I decided that I wanted to cut my hair, because I kept noticing all of these girls at school with these really cute haircuts. Most of them had really short hair, but I know that I can't pull off something that short. So, I thought that I would try a short bob. I really like it and it is so much easier to take care of now and Nick likes it too! I know that my Granny hates it when I cut my hair, but I hope that she will just think that it is too cute to be upset!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! You look so cute. I love the pictures you sent of the baby bump. Dear sweet Calvin! Thank you ! You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair cut! I always want to do something drastic and different to my hair when I'm pregnant, but then I regret it - but yours looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love short hair-your looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! I just talked to you like 10 minutes ago and no mention of a hair cut! It looks like mine now! We're twinners!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete