Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crafts with Rachel!

Rachel and I decided to make the best of our time and be "crafty". We always say how we want to be crafty and do all kinds of cute things, but we never end up doing anything. BUT...last week we finally did some crafts! YAY!

Rachel loves to make things for Calvin, so she found this cute pattern for a nursing cover...which I really needed. It works so much better than just a blanket!

We thought that it was so simple and that it would only take an hour or less, but it took us about three hours to finish! Calvin got tired of waiting...

We also tried to make these applique onesies...it might look good in the picture, but up close it is a total mess! Rachel and I were getting SO frustrated! We made a lot more than just this one...but lets just say that those didn't turn out as well!

Calvin doesn't seem to like our work anymore than we did!



3 comments:

  1. I think they're cute. And he's just fussy since he has to wear clothes. It's HOT! And I get the cover now. I didn't understand before. But now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! That onesie really is cute up close! I saw it on Calvin that same night and I thought it was adorable!
    You look so cute yourself w/ the nursing cover on!! Good job you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the onesie idea. You should make a tee shirt for Nick to match. He always loved wearing a tie. lol

    ReplyDelete