Sunday, August 10, 2008

A visit from the Allens!

Last week my best friend Rachel and her husband Nate came to visit. Rachel and I were roommates freshman year and we used to hang out all the time after that, but last Christmas she moved to Arizona. I was so excited to see her and Nate after such a long time! Calvin was excited to meet her too! Every time she would talk to him or hold him he would smile and laugh! He LOVED her!
It took Rachel and I a while to convince Nate to hold him, but after about four minutes Nate was excited to have a new record of holding a baby before it started to cry! YAY! for Nate!

It was such a nice visit! There was a lot of eating out a staying up playing LEGO Star Wars! It was GREAT! Thanks Rachel and Nate for coming to visit!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to have a nice visit with Rachel and Nate. I am sure Calvin loved the extra attention. Babies make everyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I miss him! He loves me!! Thanks for letting us stay!! Nice to have your living room back I bet....

    ReplyDelete