Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tummy Time!

Lately I have been giving Calvin a lot of tummy time. He has actually rolled over 3 times now. I missed it twice, because I would lay him on his tummy and then start to pick up the room and look back and he would be on his back! Once both Nick and I were talking while I laid him down and we both saw him do it, but we really weren't paying attention, so we didn't realize what had happened! I'm sure that he will be rolling over more and that we'll see it! Needless to say I only have pictures of him on his belly and not rolling over...maybe soon!

Maybe it's just me, but I think that Calvin looks a lot like Jayne in this picture...



3 comments:

  1. He looks like he is ready for the front line. Come on Football season! lol. I love how big he looks. Can't wait to squeeze him today.

    ReplyDelete