Monday, September 21, 2009

Rachel!

I was able to go to Utah last weekend thanks to my wonderful sister Anna! Rachel is in Orem visiting her family and I got to see her! I was SO HAPPY!
We went out to eat at California Pizza Kitchen, it was SO good! Anna asked them if we could sit outside, it was such a nice night!
This was my second time meeting her baby Gabriel! He is SOOOOO cute!

He was such a happy baby the whole night! He let everyone hold him!

Rachel was mad because I was too tall! Haha!

I wish I could have stayed longer, but she was so worth the trip!
I love you Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. So glad you got to see your friend! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Glad you took pictures! So I could go along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! i love your hair. i am completely jealous because i want my blonde back so bad. my roots are SO dark i almost wanna cry! 5 more months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura: you can dye your roots, it won't hurt the baby. The only issue is if it will make you pass out from the fumes, so do it in a well ventilated area!!!

    Susan: That shirt looks familiar... is it from old navy? we can be twins!! i want to go back and get more in different colors, did you get any other colors?

    I'm glad you had a fun time w/ rachel. Gabe is getting so big. Its been a while since i've hopped over to her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha that first face you made is cracking me up!!

    ReplyDelete