Thursday, September 15, 2011

Loving my Life

"Hello there"

(sorry about the drool... I know its gross, but he's just too cute!)
Sunday afternoon football... the Ravens put me to sleep too!
Napping with his frog blankie!
Twins!
Calvin loves Harry... can you tell?
There was a terrible thunderstorm last week and we let Calvin sleep with us... the boys ultimately took over the bed...
Love this boy!
Lazy mornings... my favorite!



Harry fell asleep during play time. He falls asleep on his own like this all the time. He is such a calm baby.

Can you see why I love my life?

2 comments:

  1. ah! that first picture IS adorable! i miss these guys so much. we need to come over sometime and help finish up the packing. maybe monday? pizza and packing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I would fall asleep on the Raven's as well. Dont' tell poor Dave.Love matching clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete