Friday, September 16, 2011

The many faces of Harrison

My Mom made this outfit years ago and gave it to me for Calvin to wear for Easter... 3 years ago! I was looking in the closet the other day trying to decide what Harrison should wear and I saw this cute outfit. I decided that it would NOT fit him come Easter time. I decided to put it on and take a few pictures...


What a beautiful baby boy! I LOVE his dark blue eyes! And I love, love, love smocking. It's a good thing that Harrison is a boy, because if he had been a girl... Nick and I would be in some serious debt from all the smocked dresses I would buy! LOL
Thank you Harrison for putting up with the many flashes and propping for my pictures! Oh yeah, this is Harry's JellyCat stuffed bunny! Isn't it cute! It's so soft and snugly. Harry's favorite part was his long, floppy ears!

3 comments: