Monday, September 12, 2011

Orioles Game!

Calvin has been dying to go an Orioles game all season! He was so excited to get all decked out and go to the game. He was especially exited to go because my Dad and Logan drove up for the game. Calvin had a fun night out with the boys! Harry and I stayed home and had a much need Ugly Betty Marathon! lol Oh yeah, Calvin thought that he WAS Cal Ripken all night! Nick read him a Cal Ripken book that night for bedtime and he kept pointing to pictures saying "that's me" and "yeah, I threw that ball"! It was hilarious!



My Orioles Boys!

3 comments:

  1. I love Ugly Betty! I was so sad when I finished the series! Cal looks so cute all geared up for the game! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those Orioles boys!
    (and Ugly betty marathons)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that calvin thinks he IS cal ripken acting like he remembers throwing a ball...thats hilarious. i was gonna tell you, you guys should come by sometime this week and paint. i thought of cal while we did it because last time he was here that's what he wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete