Sunday, March 23, 2008

Baby Shower

Here are the pictures!
Laura and Ashley did such a nice job with the decorations and the food! I loved the cute "It's a Boy" tags on the glasses and favors!





Here are the cute outfits that Beth gave me! She said that Rachel helped her pick them out, via telephone of course!






Ryley helped me open the presents and pose with them so that I wouldn't feel so silly!

A cute Lion towel and new outfits from Molly and Jenni!



A cute sleeper set and a REALLY soft blanket from Laura!



A teether and links from Ryley!


Family Willow Tree figure from Mom!


Here is the diaper bag from Dad, he said that it is really for Nick though!

4 comments:

  1. You got super cute stuff! I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay for the whole thing, we need to chill sometime friend. Maybe I'll get another cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It lloks like a great time. I wish I had been able to be there. Maybe next baby you will be closer to home. lol I love all the stuff for Calvin. Can't wait to see him wearing some of it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I've got such got such good taste! hehe Thanks Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like y'all had fun! You look so good!
    I love the decorations and food. So cute!

    ReplyDelete