Friday, March 28, 2008

Bad News...Good News

BAD NEWS:
If you haven't heard Nick's computer died on us last week, and he was very upset. Luckily we have my laptop and it works just fine, but...EVERYTHING was on that computer! We had all of our pictures, music, and all of my school papers and assignments! The worst part is that Nick's camera has a memory stick that only fits into his computer, so I have a ton of pictures and no way to post them! Needless to say that neither of us were very happy about the situation.

GOOD NEWS:
Thankfully Nick's Dad had a 3 year warranty on his laptop, so we took it into Best Buy to get it looked at. Turns out that they were able to fix it without having to clean the hard drive! YAY! Nick can go pick it up on Monday and we will be backing all of our files onto my computer and I will put all of the pictures up!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 3 year warrantys!!! I know that is crazy to realize how much we rely on these dang computers. They make life sweet but can put a real crink in the day when they dont' work. I will be happy to see any new pics I can get. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, glad they could save all your stuff!! i know nick was hoping for a brand new computer but this is good too.

    ReplyDelete