Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday PICTURES!

So I finally got everything clean...and faster than I thought! So, here are all of the birthday pictures!

This was probably my favorite present! Nick got season one for me and then after seeing how excited I was he ordered the second season!

My Mom made these for me...they match the curtains that she helped me make last summer! I love that everything coordinates and matches now!




This is the rest of the present from my Mom. "The Giver" is my favorite book and this is a set of three of Lois Lowry's books. I haven't listened to the music yet, but I have looked through the pregnancy book and it is very helpful.

I was really excited about Rachel's presents too! We went to the mall around Christmas and she made me go to ALL of the maternity stores and look at all of the baby things! We laughed so hard when we found these "Pee-Pee TeePees"! She promised me that if I had a boy she would get me some! Also I don't want to have to carry around a heavy car seat every time I have to take Calvin anywhere, so Rachel knew that I wanted a baby sling! I love the one that she got me! It's even reversible!


I wish that I had pictures of the suprise box from Grandma Simmons, but it was all chocolate and Nick and I totally ate it all! She also sent me a really cute shirt and sweater and Nick a warm button-up shirt!
When Nick told me that he was taking on a shopping trip I knew exactly what I wanted to buy...a Sunday outfit for Calvin! However, I am just so picky and I don't even know how to shop for baby clothes, so after we went through about 3 stores I gave up! As we were walking out of Sears, Nick and I both stopped at a stand in the middle of the store and knew that Calvin had to have what was on it...a Peter Rabbit! It is so soft and it even came with a little book!

1 comment:

  1. you should totally bring your sling down and try it on with jackson! lol!

    i love the peepee teepee's... too funny! you'll have to let me know how they work! ;0)

    ReplyDelete