Monday, May 19, 2008

Book Tagged...

Since I have no other news, I might as well...Ashley tagged me and and I know what to do for a tag now, so here we go!

1. Pick up the nearest book
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 3 people and acknowledge who tagged you

The closest book is Nick's Philosophy book...

"He is not saying that the mind brings reality into existence out of nothing. But he is saying that the way in which reality appears to us (the only reality that we can know) depends on the contribution of both the senses and the intellect. The mind imposes its own form on the sense data, and through this activity we have objects to be known."

Pretty deep, huh? I wouldn't think to hard about it!

Since Ashley already tagged Mom and Laura I only have three people to tag! I need more friends!

I tag Rachel and Emily (Stacey's already done this tag, sorry Stacey don't mean to leave you out third friend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment