Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Perfect Shoes

I need your help...

About 2 years ago I was shoe shopping with my friend Beth. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just wanting some cute summer shoes. I don't think that we shopped for long until I found this really cute pair at Payless. I fell in love with this shoes - they were the perfect little white flats that matched everything. Well I wore them everywhere because they were so cute and so easy to put on and slip off and eventually I wore them out. After about 4 or 5 months they were no longer white and the soles were coming off. I went to the store to buy some more, but of course they didn't have them any more and I had to settle for some other pair.

The point of this story is that I loved those shoes and I still look for them, or something similar and I can never find anything! These were the perfect shoes!

This is the only picture that I have of them...not a very good one. If you ever run across anything that resembles these shoes I WANT THEM! They were white of course, and they had a kind of eyelet pattern on them...PLEASE HELP ME!

3 comments:

  1. I remember those shoes! And I'm glad to know I'm immortalized in your shoe shopping now. It makes me happy. I went to Payless the other day and they had NOTHING! I was so ready to spend a little money too. So instead I went to Hard Hat and had a delicious steak dinner. It's practically the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some cute ones. But the address won't fit on here. that's why it was deleted, it wouldn't show the whole thing. Anyway, go to zappos.com and search for "Report Clementine" They're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember those shoes too, if i ever see anything similar i'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete