Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

sweet moments like this... and a man who loves his family more than anything! Really, this man is pretty much perfect.
Home.
Brandon Flowers, feathers, and Sam's Town.

The BEST face wash EVER!

Baby Albright #2... we will not be mentioning names any more. Sorry.

Baby Albright #1! LOL! The sweetest, cutest, funniest, and sometimes naughtiest boy in the world! I love him with all my heart and then some!



And here is my not so favorite body right now, but I realized that I am almost 7 months and have yet to take a picture.


3 comments:

  1. YOU are my favorite thing! I love your cute little body! And I'm sure Baby______ will be as cute as Baby#1! Nick is my perfect man too ;) This is a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan! Hi! Oh my word, it's been forever. Calvin is getting to be so big and SO handsome. And I am so behind on your life. Congrats on the new upcoming new addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry. Nick is very close to perfect.(i had nothing to do with it...he came that way) And he found his perfect match. YOu are fairy perfect in every way. Calvin is so darn cute! Love the cream cheese face. And that baby albright #2...love him...whoever he is.(LOL)

    ReplyDelete