Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby things...

So, if you can remember last time we were expecting I went a little crazy...
with Calvin's room and colors. I wanted bright colors... and I wanted EVERYTHING to match! It all turned out great, but it was not easy and it really stressed me out... see, I went crazy! But, it was all worth it! I loved his crib bedding that my wonderful Mom made and I love his matching quilt and little yellow blanket! I love that it all coincidently matched the Orioles team colors :)

However, this time I decided to go the easy route... WHATEVER I WANT! No stress, no worries, just fun!

It really is fun to look at all the cute things out there and not worry about it "matching."


Check out this cute frog-shaped blanket!! What little kid wouldn't love this?!?






Okay, some things I am still picky about... like this bib that Calvin had from Carters. I wish I still had it. It was such a nice bib! It had white and khaki stripes on the front... with NO words and had the waterproof layer thing on the inside... perfect for teething drool! Anyway... Carters still sells them! Gonna have to get some!


And these bouncers are SOOO cute!

I was too picky to buy any crib bedding, so I made it... but, it was TONS of fun! Rachel helped me pick out the colors and fabric! Pictures to come soon!

1 comment: