Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring time!

The weather is getting warmer and Calvin and I couldn't be more excited! Nick texted me last week and told me it was 70 out... yes I had to be notified by text, because during the week we are usually inside... BUT... when I heard how nice it was we grabbed our lunch and headed outside!
All Calvin needed was a PB&J, a comfy Toy Story chair,
and a matching pair of Buzz Lightyear sunglasses!
Unfortunately, I asked him to take them off for a few pictures!


We enjoyed the nice weather and saw some squirrels and even a ground hog! And later that afternoon Aunt Linda came over with Cold Stone! Thanks Linda! We love you!
What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. wish we lived close enough to hang out and have ice cream w/ aunt linda!!

    and boy does calvin look just like nick in one of those pictures w/ the sunglasses off!! i can't believe how big he's getting!

    can't wait to see you guys in a month!

    ReplyDelete