Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun Updates!

This weekend we were so lucky to have Nick's family come visit for Laura and Chris' graduation. It was such a nice weekend. Nick loved spending time with Dad and John and I had fun hanging out with all the girls just talking, laughing, and eating A LOT of popcorn!

Well I guess its about time to start using the terms Grammy and Papa...so Grammy and Papa brought us some little treats for Calvin’s room, the finishing touches so to speak.

As you all know we are naming our baby Calvin. We chose the name because Nick has always been a big fan of the Baltimore Orioles and Cal Ripken Jr. So not only does Calvin get a Redskins room but it's a combination of both Redskins and Orioles!

Grammy brought all kinds of collectible baseballs and a plaque for the wall.


I was so excited! Nick and I have some corner shelves that we have been wanting to put up and now we finally had some things to put on them! We went to the store and bought some brackets and screws, but when Nick tried to put them up he realized that there are no studs in the corner and the screws would not stay in the drywall! We not giving up yet, Nick is a construction man so he some more ideas of what to do.

This is more of a treat for me than Calvin, but when I saw these overalls I knew that he just had to have them! Rachel will enjoy the initials! Haha!




1 comment:

  1. Love the overalls. He is going to be so adorable. We had so much fun seeing you guys. I can't wait until next month to come and hold that baby! I wanted to tell you if you start to freak out with worry, you can always email or call Linda. She is a good calmer downer.lol(yes I know that is not a word.) love you

    ReplyDelete