Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Surprise Shower!

So yesterday, after a LONG day at school I get to my front door and Ashley tells me that I got a package! When I opened it I found out that it was a Baby Shower in a Box from everyone in Maryland and Pennsylvania!


I was so excited! But, after I opened a couple I realized that I should wait for Nick--I always get so excited about presents that I don't think before I open them! Unfortunately Nick didn't home until midnight last night, so I had to wait ALL day for him to come home!


It was very late so we decided just to open the rest and take pictures in the morning!

I love this little outfit with the Doggy on the bottom!


Grandma Simmons sent us everything REDSKINS!


Mrs. Jones sent this cute alligator outfit and the sailboat overalls with matching shoes!


A cute new outfit and overalls and tons of socks from Grandma Albright!


Red towel and burp cloths from Mom and a container set from Emily!


Aunt Linda and Uncle Ed sent us this cute blue sweater and jacket, and I love the outfit!


Aunt Debbie gave us a duck blanket and little duckies to go with it!


I love these onsies and this outfit from Aunt Debby!


I love these little overalls and shoes from Mom (it came with a blue shirt, but I guess it missed it's turn in front of the camera!)


Adam and Kelly gave us this soft fleece outfit with a matching bib!


I was so excited to get the perfect Sunday outfit from Mom!



A BIG Thank You to everyone who sent Calvin new things! We were so excited to know that you all were thinking of us!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so happy that it finally go there. Debby has been planning for a long time. It is hard to not be with you at this exciting time but we could not let you go into this fun stage of life without a party even if we could not some to it. Glad you had fun. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that was so sweet and fun

    ReplyDelete