Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh Rachel...

This is another blog for Rachel! Haha! Well, kind of! She told me to take a hint, so I guess I'm taking it!

My best friend Rachel has been feeling crafty lately (to steal her own words) and she actually is a lot more crafty than she gives herself credit for...see for yourself!

How cute! She made Calvin a hat, a scarf, and some little mittens! They are so tiny and cute and Rachel made them without a pattern...how cool is that?!?!

She's a little afraid that he will be too big when it is cold enough to wear them, but I think that she has forgotten that we live in Rexburg and it can snow at ANY time!

Thank you Rachel! I still plan on trying them on Calvin, even if it is not snowing! I'll post more pictures then!

4 comments:

  1. so cute. He will be ready for his Idaho winter. then off to a better climate ont eh East Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a funny picture. It kinda looks like a sad face. Which is funny when it's early in the morning. And I don't see sleep coming anytime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you but I'm "tagging" you.... look at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this has more to do with your front page than this entry. It made me sad when I read "Alrbright Family, 2006-2008." It made me think it was over and I FREAKED out! Mostly because it's late. Can you make it say 2006-forever? Only less cheesy sounding :)

    ReplyDelete