Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Today is my best friend, Rachel's Birthday and I just wanted her to know that I love her and I miss her and I hope that she has a GREAT day!

I couldn't have asked for a better roommate my freshman year at college!
It was love at first sight, or maybe because we both loved pasta and Rooney...but not running!
In order to escape from Rachel's CRAZY roommate, we made a "boat" in the living room with the two couches and had a sleep over every night!
We spent countless hours sitting in the boat watching music videos, talking to boyfriends, and just wasting time!

Rachel even made me happy when I had to clean the bathroom for white glove! We were totally wearing our other roommates clothes and when she came home early, we totally got busted (actually Rachel did, I ran to the room and never got caught)!


We just couldn't hide our affection! We could make each other happy even when we couldn't score higher than 50 in bowling!

Rachel is just the best friend that anyone could ever ask for!

Happy Birthday Rachel! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment: