Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One CRAZY semester!

I was terrified this semester to take on 18 credits, but now that it is over I realize that it wasn't that bad. Somehow I always managed to have time to complete all of my assignments for each class and truly by some miracle I was able to make an A in my research methods class!


I also managed to learn something from my Old Testament class this semester too...and that is the fact that everything we have and receive is because of the Lord. I KNOW that I would not have been able to do so well in any of my classes if it weren't for the Lord. I am so lucky to have a husband who was able to give me a blessing at the beginning of the semester that I would be able to do well and finish. I also know that I would not have done so well if I had not said a prayer those nights that I needed extra help to complete an assignment. So I am very thankful for my good grades this semester, because I know that I did not earn them on my own.

1 comment:

  1. So happy this crazy semester is over for you and know thaere is an even crazier one coming.
    I want you to know that I count my blessigns that Nick was able to find someone so perfect for him . We love you both and are so grateful for how much you love each other and care for one another. Keep up the good work. It is the most important thing you will ever do.

    ReplyDelete